Located in the acclaimed Lakeside Center in Chicago’s renowned McCormick Place Convention Center, the Arie Crown Theater features a 4,188-seat proscenium arch venue. For over 60 years, the Arie Crown has hosted thousands of Corporate, Civic and Public events featuring many of the most prominent companies and celebrated artists in the world.
The McCormick Place exhibition center opened to great anticipation November 18, 1960. Three months later, the 5,086 seat “Big Theater” was opened for the first time to host a twice-daily stage presentation in conjunction with the Motorevue of 1961, Chicago Auto Show, February 18.
The Arie Crown Theater features:
- Beautifully designed, award-wining theater
- The proscenium opening is 90 feet wide by 40 feet high with a stage depth of 58.4 feet
- Ten dressing rooms and two chorus dressing rooms
- Two weather protected berths on the loading dock adjacent to the stage
- A spacious backstage Green Room for VIP and performers use
- Wheelchair accessible, compliant with all ADA requirements
- The Arie Crown Theater is a proud member of the League of Historic American Theaters
Recent clients have included:
AT&T, Ace Hardware, Acura, American Institute of Architects, American Society of Clinical Oncology, America’s Beauty Show, Anheuser • Busch, Bridgestone • Firestone, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Disney, Honda, Hyundai Motors, McDonald’s, Microsoft, National Education Foundation, National Restaurant Association, National Safety Council, The Pampered Chef, Radiological Society of North America, Salesforce.com, Toyota and many more.